Anyone signed up to Apple Music?

DoogyRev

Signed up the other day . . . and so far seems awesome B)

Got the family pack for $14 a month . . my son was already spending $10 a month on streaming, then if you add what I normally spend on music . . . its a bargain.

Really liking the new look and feel of iTunes, huge improvement :teeth:

Been using it across my pad, phone and mac so far, no issues. I'm not a spotify premiumer so I thought I'd soak up the 3 months free and see what this subsrciption model is like. It's mainly because I keep hearing myself say, "there's not being anything good since the 90s" :lol: so I wanted someone else to do the legwork and point me at new music. I'm more interested in the radio side than the juke box.

Beats One is so increbibly cool I actually thought I was listening to a parody of an incredibly cool radio station, felt like playing GTA :lol: The DJs from LA when I was "plugged in" and "holding tight" were unintenionally hilarious, it felt like an episode of Nathan Barley.

Anyway, that aside, enjoying it in places so far, but I'm not yet sure if they'll get my tenner in 3 months time.

I signed up yesterday.

One thing I don't understand, how do I browse the list of available music? The suggestions for me are good and I know how to save those to my library, and the same with tracks on the radio stations, but how do I browse the 30M songs available to me? Can't see anywhere to do it on either PC or iOS.

Stu, there HASN'T been anything good since the '90s, apart from the Swift!

• Like 1

I signed up yesterday.

One thing I don't understand, how do I browse the list of available music? The suggestions for me are good and I know how to save those to my library, and the same with tracks on the radio stations, but how do I browse the 30M songs available to me? Can't see anywhere to do it on either PC or iOS.

Stu, there HASN'T been anything good since the '90s, apart from the Swift!

I searched straight away and started playing albums... maybe you should stick to taping music off the radio with your cassettes :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listened to Beats 1 pretty much all day today whilst decorating. Really really enjoyed it. Such a huge range of music they were playing. Had Dr Dre on first thing this morning then Josh Homme this afternoon for a hour.

Can't see how they can keep this up unless it's all pre recorded?

So what's the difference between this and iTunes Store, not even looked yet. Sorry!

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

This has at least one quasi-traditional radio station, like Radio 1 but even more cool and thankfully no rejects from T4 as yet.

Then there's the bit that plays stuff based on stuff you tell it you like.

Then there's the juke box element, where you can just search for and play any song you like on demand (there's probably a few artists that aren't signed up, if you're a Prince fan, you might disapointed).

Give it a whirl, it's free for now.

• Like 1

Radio One isn't cool in the slightest! :lol: It hasn't been for years, sadly. Or at least, if that's what cool is then I'm glad I'm not cool ;)

The generated playlists are pretty good, very varied and very close as to what I want to listen to. :)