European Driving

Andy

Not yet but two friends and I are doing the Scumball in April next year. I am picking up our car on Friday and am unsure whether to put it in my name or convince one of the other lads to put it in their name in case the fines come pouring in!! :lol:

Not yet but two friends and I are doing the Scumball in April next year. I am picking up our car on Friday and am unsure whether to put it in my name or convince one of the other lads to put it in their name in case the fines come pouring in!! :lol:

points in other countries dont count on your license in the UK. just like if you get banned in Germany does not mean you are banned in UK. :thumbs:

From my experience of driving in Europe...Spanish police seem OK, French Police are B*****DS.. they gave me an on spot fine ,,,then about 4 months later I had a baliff at my door at home !! telling me they didnt fine me enough at the time, as It had now gone to their court, and would I pay more money.. The answer was a no, with various expletives..never heard anything more about it ( but I do tread carefully in France now though,just in case it's still on record ;) )

From my experience of driving in Europe...Spanish police seem OK, French Police are B*****DS.. they gave me an on spot fine ,,,then about 4 months later I had a baliff at my door at home !! telling me they didnt fine me enough at the time, as It had now gone to their court, and would I pay more money.. The answer was a no, with various expletives..never heard anything more about it ( but I do tread carefully in France now though,just in case it's still on record ;) )

Tou little tinker Tim :thumbs: