TV Mounting Bracket

Guest prescience

Guest prescience

After a mounting bracket (AN-26AG1) for a Sharp TV for our holiday let. I know there was a thread about good online TV places recently but if anyone has any pointers to a good source of brackets or that link :teeth:

Guest prescience
I have a bracket that i dont need. Its one of these...http://www.safemount.co.uk/acatalog/LCD ... acket.html

Let me know if you want it, however you will most probably need a mounting plate for it

Guys thanks for the advice. Louis, that is an extraordinarily generous offer :blush: - if it is the link you posted, I think the bracket shown just screws to the wall. I am just checking VESA spec of the TV to see if this might work :teeth: If suitable, let me know how much :teeth:

I have a bracket that i dont need. Its one of these...http://www.safemount.co.uk/acatalog/LCD ... acket.html

Let me know if you want it, however you will most probably need a mounting plate for it

Guys thanks for the advice. Louis, that is an extraordinarily generous offer :blush: - if it is the link you posted, I think the bracket shown just screws to the wall. I am just checking VESA spec of the TV to see if this might work :teeth: If suitable, let me know how much :teeth:

No worries, i know it didnt fit on my bravia plus i dont want it on the wall now, Sarah's idea not mine, it comes with a bracket but its not for all TVs.

Ill get the exact spec tonight but i am sure this is the one :thumbs:

If you want it, let me know when, if i am at my Dad's soon, then you are more than welcome to come pick it up, rather than me posting it.