Let me Google that for you....

14N

Not sure if you've seen this, I've only learnt about it today, but thought it was rather amusing so figured I'd share it.

You know when asked a question, that makes you wonder if the person asking has even heard of The Internet and/or were even aware of Google? Well, if asked such a question now, rather than just facepalm and (if feeling helpful) linking them to a page/site that answers their query, use the uRL www.lmgtfy.com (Let Me Google That For You).

Ask the question you've been asked to LMGTFY, then copy the link and send the link to the person that asked the original question. (It's simpler than it sounds, honest :lol: ) They then get to watch as Google is asked the question.

For example if asked "What are the differences between a JDM and UK 350z"?

Here's your answer: http://bfy.tw/GRK

Now stop asking me questions that very well may have been asked once or twice before! :lol:

• Like 1

Okay okay. I get that this may not be current, cutting edge news.

But I've just found a site that I'm sure you won't have heard of. I think it may take off once people start to use it.

It's called eBay. It's like an online auction site. I'm gonna tell all my MySpace friends about it too. :thumbs:

• Like 2