advice please? banana joint and other "jobs"

shep98

hi i have just bought my first Z? - 53 plate uk gt - a dream car for me. i didnt mind the issues the car has because the guy was honest and upfront? namely nearside banana joint. ever so slight play in bushes ball joint ok? the car came with replacement bushes that i need to have fitted? ok so.. what i want to know is.. an idea of what is a fair price to get it done? how long will it take? i dont want to leave the car alone id rather sit and wait for it to be done, even if it takes all day? i have a couple of other jobs? also given new window motor coz passenger one is on its way out? again cost to change? i dont want to do any of the work myself and screw it up? oh and also.. i have a p6 fault code - which i believe is exhaust? if it is this is no shock? berk technology fast flow cats, stillen y pipe? i forgot to find out if the fuel pump or injectors have been upgaded? in anycase engine light? i am guessing the upgrades/overfuel may be the reason? am i right in thinking i need to get the car on a rolling road and a remap to address the issue? the car runs fine? no bogging or anything like that.. goes like a lunatic actually? again guys price and recommendations to get it done? sorry to ask alot of questions.. appreciate any advice..

cheers :)

post-25477-0-08207000-1433141819_thumb.jpg