About to make some major mod upgrades.

dannybz

Okay so after nearly a year of owning my zed now I thought it was about time for a little change, I have the gunmetal gt version, and its standard all round with the rays.

So this is what i have purchased so far and what is coming,

chargespeed rear bumper from RT performance, (purchased)

HR bonnet with bulge (currently have DE hood) (purchased)

Nismo v3 front bumper (looking at some options - but coming)

It's getting a full frontal respray, then i am gonna wrap it in gloss black i reckon.

Rays are getting a refurb, might change the colour to black too... not sure though open to suggestions.

Thinking of some side skirts, have no idea which ones to get though yet... any suggestions?

Might plonk a spoiler on too.

Should be ready next month.... I'll post before and after pics when ready. :)

Chargespeed side steps... Are RTP fitting the chargespeed ?. Hope they are as it will need a fair bit of fettling from someone who has experience of working with them. I had side steps and swapped them out for chargespeed side skirts. Photos for your assistance.

Myz043_zps7baa0dd1.jpg

My%20Z%20Incarnation%202015_zpsq04bwgjn.jpg

Payco, those side steps will work perfectly, that's exactly what i need, where do i get them from? They are the chargespeed sidesteps right?

Greenlandy, it needs it doing tbh paint work is a bit old now, so i might aswell as getting some of the work done through insurance then the wrap can protect it. TBH i am not sure yet i like the gun metal but always fancied the all black Zed, i think they look pretty damn sexy in all black. Plus i wear all black myself most of the time so i'll stand out when i get out at places lol what am i like eh.

Edited by dannybz

Useless mate, i am still waiting for another firm to get back to me with shipping quote seems to take some time to get me them, and i am losing patience as i need all the parts here for fitting soon. I'm contemplating just getting one of them off ebay not sure what the quality will be like but they are cheap so no harm in trying.

I'm confused though as i thought you need the extension to go underneath and they guy that is selling them says you do not need it.

I have a set of the Tarmac side steps which are only 3 weeks old. They are the ones Payco is showing on the top of the two photos.

The only reason we are selling them is we have purchased I set of side skirts off another member.

How did you get on with the yanks re your bumper?

If it's a case of getting a kit over from the states it's a bit of a shocker, was quoted $418 by ship $920 via air. That was for: front bumper, rear bumper, wing

Most stateside companies will have a minimum order amount of kits

Also bare in mind import tax

Those steps I used to have are the Tarmac side steps which I had wrapped in CF. Contact Chris on here and he will sort you out. I swapped them out for the RTP chargespeeed side skirts as I thought they flowed better with the rear bumper..

Useless mate, i am still waiting for another firm to get back to me with shipping quote seems to take some time to get me them, and i am losing patience as i need all the parts here for fitting soon. I'm contemplating just getting one of them off ebay not sure what the quality will be like but they are cheap so no harm in trying.

I'm confused though as i thought you need the extension to go underneath and they guy that is selling them says you do not need it.

The extension panel is a really expensive part for what it is. Many on my350z have made their own.

Cheap eBay bumpers are usually a awful fit and very fragile.