zed road tax........

stuey

thats pants................. :dry:

the government make the rules up as they go along :angry: ..............

robbin b@$tards :rant: ...........

its not as if our fuel is cheap :headhurt::rant: ............. were taxed to bu66ery here its hardly worth goin to work............. :boxing:

sorry guys and girls..........

rant over......... :)

Agreed. I had a right politically enraged 'discussion' the other night and found myself feeling embarrassed as I just kept finding issues to rant about! Immigration controls, Tax, "political correctness", red tape for business, jobsworths at councils, HSE, recruitment - hiring & firing, ...... rant rant rant.... :rant:

The kids at school wondered what had hit them :lol::lol:

Agreed. I had a right politically enraged 'discussion' the other night and found myself feeling embarrassed as I just kept finding issues to rant about! Immigration controls, Tax, "political correctness", red tape for business, jobsworths at councils, HSE, recruitment - hiring & firing, ...... rant rant rant.... :rant:

I know how you feel jonathan i rant all the time, but it never gets me anywhere. Its just so expensive living here now, you work hard you play hard and your taxed hard, and there is a f**king excuse to TAX you for every known pleasure :rant: My zed is still £205 to tax though i guess :thumbs: Anyone want a 10,500 mile GT4 with the advantage of a lower tax bracket? :lol:

I know how you feel jonathan i rant all the time, but it never gets me anywhere. Its just so expensive living here now, you work hard you play hard and your taxed hard, and there is a f**king excuse to TAX you for every known pleasure :rant: My zed is still £205 to tax though i guess :thumbs: Anyone want a 10,500 mile GT4 with the advantage of a lower tax bracket? :lol:

Me? Ill give you £5 for it :thumbs:

Me? Ill give you £5 for it :thumbs:

Your banned for placing such a low value on a perfect condition 350z. :p

Wow.... and there was me yesterday moaning about Swiss road tax.

They base it on engine size, but at £270 I think I'll have to find something else to moan about. And that won't be the price of petrol... 79p / litre at the moment... :)

Wow.... and there was me yesterday moaning about Swiss road tax.

They base it on engine size, but at £270 I think I'll have to find something else to moan about. And that won't be the price of petrol... 79p / litre at the moment... :)

You got it cushy out there :dry:

It's great when you guys bitch about road tax. :)

€1343 a year and they are putting it up by an estimated 10% next month. Happy days. Living in Ireland rocks.

:scare: £946.99???!!

Guy is loaded so don't worry about it :D

If I was loaded mate I'd be driving a Lambo like you :teeth: The last 04 I saw for sale here a few months back cost close to €200k

It's great when you guys bitch about road tax. :)

€1343 a year and they are putting it up by an estimated 10% next month. Happy days. Living in Ireland rocks.

:scare: £946.99???!!

Guy is loaded so don't worry about it :D

If I was loaded mate I'd be driving a Lambo like you :teeth: The last 04 I saw for sale here a few months back cost close to €200k

Peanuts for you :D

Stuey me ole mucka - they charged you more for that kerb you stole the other day when your 20's took a likeing to them :lol:

Sorry mate, couldn't help it :p - p**s take especially after the kerbing incident....

Anyway, when we sorting out that cuppa (and a local meet :teeth: )

Stuey me ole mucka - they charged you more for that kerb you stole the other day when your 20's took a likeing to them :lol:

Sorry mate, couldn't help it :p - p**s take especially after the kerbing incident....

Anyway, when we sorting out that cuppa (and a local meet :teeth: )

cool.........

im in......... :thumbs: