HAY FESTIVAL 2015

Mudman

Quick heads up to any Zedders that come to Hay-on-Wye for the festival in a few weeks

WEF 1/5 there is now a residents parking scheme in place which means if you are lucky enough to find a spot in the streets you get one hour only between 0800 - 1800. The wardens are currently out in force and pretty relentless. Parking in the main Carpark is recommended if you want to visit the town, but thats likely to max out early as its not the biggest. A lot of the festival goers used to park in town then walk up to the site a mile or so up the Brecon Road but best practice now is probably park Festival Car Park and walk/get the bus into town - if you want to pay real prices not the inflated festival ones. Some big hitters here this year, if you are into your literature.

Edited by Mudman

I'm a Hay boy although not been to the Festival for ages - usually volunteer as a steward - guaranteed entrance ! Saw Hugh Cornwell do the unplugged thing a few years ago - was soon good hearing some old Stranglers stuff live again. I might come over for the Whitsun bank holiday not made my mind up yet.