Need urgent reply please.

JoKeR

All squared now guys! I'm currently working on the engine and have just the upper and lower manifold and some breather pipes left off now. Other stuff has gone back on but I'm waiting in parts therefore left some stuff off.

Battery has been disconnected as stated in the manual until today my neighbour knocked on my door and told me my passenger door was open.

Long story short the car was unlocked due to the battery being disconnected but someone has got into the car. Called the police and they are en route as we speak.

Rather than put everything back together to connect up the battery again can I just connect the battery back up leaving the said items apart or will it cause problems when I do connect things up and start up later on?

Thanks

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

Edited by JoKeR

Yes sorry mate live just to lock the car. Key will not go into the ignition at all. All pipes that connect to the upper and lower plenum are off and also rocker cover pipes are off.

All fuel lines are connected back up now though.

Police have been and going to check CCTV footage. Think u saw the guy walk off but can't be sure.

Nothing gone but need to get it locked asap as if something happened I may not be able to claim on insurance as it was unlocked.

Anyone know if I can connect it up as it is or if have to put parts back together then do the battery? Thanks

Being stupid! Completely forgot about the key hole in the drivers side handle!!!!!!

Locked now. Please lock this thread or delete it to save me getting abuse haha

Thanks

Edited by JoKeR