Banned for 2 speeding offences...

Kennydies

Interesting comment from the spokesman for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents "It is not getting at the ordinary motorist. It is getting at those who flagrantly break the speed limit."

I would argue that most people with points for speeding are ordinary motorists. I have none and drive a mother of a car but am extremely observant and spot the cops from miles off. The vast majority of people I know with points got them because they drifted over the limit exiting a town or didn't slow down enough when the limit changes from national to say 50mph.

Those that tend to flagrantly break the speed limit know where the cameras are or slow down when then know they need too.

Interesting comment from the spokesman for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents "It is not getting at the ordinary motorist. It is getting at those who flagrantly break the speed limit."

I would argue that most people with points for speeding are ordinary motorists. I have none and drive a mother of a car but am extremely observant and spot the cops from miles off. The vast majority of people I know with points got them because they drifted over the limit exiting a town or didn't slow down enough when the limit changes from national to say 50mph.

Those that tend to flagrantly break the speed limit know where the cameras are or slow down when then know they need too.

And have road angels... :-)

+1 :headhurt: