One for SpursMadDave and one for Ekona

Adrian@TORQEN

Swapsies every other weekend :D

I saw an Eagle Roadster the other week when I was down at the Caterham showroom. Oh my, I've never ever seen a more beautiful motor car in the flesh. I'm not sure it's £300K+ worth of car, but it was magnificent.

Both look great but imo both would be better if they where the coupe versions rather than the roadsters. :surrender::D

No way, etype 2+2 hard top is horrid lol.

I'm just not a fan of roadster's at all sorry. I know your oldman's one is gorgeous but if I had to or wanted to buy one it would be the coupe.

Same for the Porsche as it would have to have the hard top or be the 356 variant for me. ;)

porsche_356hardtop003.jpg

jaguar-e-type-1.jpg

Both look great but imo both would be better if they where the coupe versions rather than the roadsters. :surrender::D

No way, etype 2+2 hard top is horrid lol.

I'm just not a fan of roadster's at all sorry. I know your oldman's one is gorgeous but if I had to or wanted to buy one it would be the coupe.

Same for the Porsche as it would have to have the hard top or be the 356 variant for me. ;)

porsche_356hardtop003.jpg

jaguar-e-type-1.jpg

Looks nice from the front but i just think the back looks wrong lol

Jaguar_E-type_4.2litre_2%2B2_(1968),_Dutch_licence_registration_AL-89-24_p1.JPG