Blitz SBC i-Color Spec-R - Boost Controller

d95gas

Blitz SBC i-color Spec-R Electronic Boost Controller. - NOW SOLD

Admins please lock

IMHO one of the best devices out there, not only gives superb control of your boost settings, but with the additional cable, you can monitor other parameters, ie. Voltage, Oil, AF, Data logging and more.

Purchased new and used for about 4 months, since then its been packed away. (Moved from MR2 Turbo to 350Z)

Comes complete with manuals (English).

You will get:

• Electronic Boost Controller Gauge
  • Dual Solenoid Valve
  • Control Unit
  • Vacuum Hose
  • Cables
  • Manuals.

All in excellent condition and perfect working order. Anyone who might be interested I can do a video showing all the features running prior to purchase if required.

Given the position of the engine in the MR2, I had the looms professionally extended to allow fitment anywhere in the MR2, so you get plenty of cable to hookup the solenoid and other wires that you need for Speed sensor, etc.

The SBC i-Color is the latest in the range of Blitz Boost Controllers and represents a revolution in both performance and display. Featuring a 65,000 colour display, and a screen that can be flipped so that it can be mounted in different positions.

The SBC i-Color's primary purpose is electronic boost control and the Spec R version, employs a twin solenoid design for ultimate boost control up to 2.5bar.

The head unit can also display a multitude of readings including boost, power and torque, speed and rpm.

With the relevant sensors fitted the unit can also display oil/water temperature, oil/fuel pressure

The SBC i-Color can also read wideband air/fuel ratio with the addition of the A/F Analyser.

Note: There are 2 plugs for optional sensors. One is strictly for Temperature and the other is for either Pressure OR A/F Analyser.

The unit is not able to display both Pressure and A/F.

All this functionality means that many gauges can be combined into one unit, especially useful for those with limited dashboard space.

Looking for £250.00 Incl secure delivery.

I know its a lot, but you only need to price these up on eBay to realise that this is actually a bargain price.

Blitz UK: http://www.blitz-uk....ctItem-314.aspx

SBC.jpg

Edited by d95gas

• 2 weeks later...