2007 Audi A4 swap for 350z

AshTDi

I read through the rules quickly but didn’t see anything about not doing this but please delete if not allowed. Also I had to do my sign separately as I’m sat at a desk right now.

***NOTE***

Due to "atmospheric conditions" at the moment, im struggling to upload any pictures at all. So i'll post this now and the pictures when Swindon decides to join us in the modern age (hopefully in an hour or two). Alternatively if this is allowed, I can send pictures over text, so if anyone is interested please text me and then if you could kindly confirm my legitimacy on here that would be great :-) but pictures are on the way.

Here for swap is my 2007 Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDi 170.

This car has been in the family since it was bought new in 2007, it was used as a company car to cover long trips between Swindon (where its based) and Yeovil. It was passed onto me a few months ago with a full service history and a long MOT (which I’ll confirm when i get back to the car).

This is a very nice example of this car, its covered 116,000 miles and is the 170 version as opposed to the more common 140, meaning its not fast, but gets the job done pretty nicely, faster than your average 2.0L.

The car comes with pretty good spec, it was chosen with the S-Line interior but the standard exterior. Interior includes full leather heated seats, 6 CD changer, built in Sat Nav, Cruise Control and all the usual functions a modern car has (elec windows, AC, etc).

As can be seen in the pictures (shortly), I’ve had a sports suspension fitted as it naturally sat quite high, these are not springs they are coil overs, so you can raise and lower it to your liking. The wheels are 18†Merc Split Reps. They are in cream as I wanted something a little different, personally I like it but if you don’t like you can pick up alloys quite cheap, or spray them, or whatever takes your fancy.

This car gets around 40 to the gallon and is very comfortable. The only reason I’m putting it up for swaps is because I wanted to try the whole “sensible†thing, but got bored. So want something faster. If you’re looking for economy and but still want something you can cruise well in, this is the car for you.

I can only post all this from my phone, so mounting pictures is difficult. If you want more information then text me and I’ll send you all the pictures you want (within reason ;-) ) and more information.

Please though, I’m not looking for cash, I need a car for work, so this is strictly swaps only. I’m looking for a 350Z around the £4-5K mark, preferably less than 100K unless its got a full service history.

I’m based in Swindon in Wiltshire in South West England, so naturally the closer the better. If its long distances I’m willing to meet at a mid point. My number is 07730446378 and my name is Ash.

GLWTS. Strange comment to make "preferably less than 100k unless its got a full service history". These cars need servicing frequently regardless of mileage or age, I wouldn't buy a 100k car with a service history over one with low mileage without. They all need servicing. Good luck with your search..