Design request for fliers

Flex

So a little cheeky to say the least but I wondered if anyone has time to help, I set up a charity with a friend of mine to promote martial arts in schools and help support kids/young adults who want to become instructors (as a career) and also support those that want to go to competitions but struggle financially, so supporting them with travel and equipment costs etc.

Basically I need a flier that I can edit to add venue times on etc on. My power point skills are ok but my creative abilities are to say the least lacking. I guess really what I need is a background design with graphics, pictures of martial artists to promote local clubs, these will in turn support the charity to fund the above objectives.

Big ask and perhaps a long shot but worth a post (hopefully).

Peace, Craig.

If I get a spare few moments I might be able to help - You need to paste up any permanent copy you want including on the flyer (charity name / title etc) and how much blank space you want leaving for your own editable info.

• Like 2

That'd be awesome dude, title is a work in progress, will need room for 3 venues plus times. Also need words including, Fitness, Self Defence, Discipline and Fun. Would that be enough for starters? Very much appreciated!!

I'll need some more info really, and a working title - maybe get back to me when it's all finalised?

For example - What's happening at the three venues at these specified times? The flyer/poster should tell people exactly what is going on. If I saw something with 'Fitness, Self Defense, Discipline and Fun' written on it, with space for venues and times, it's not going to pull me in.

What's occurring at these venues and why should I go? Who is it aimed at? Who is welcome? Will it cost me anything? Who does it benefit? Are you a registered charity? Are any contact details to be included?

Happy to put something together for you, but lets get all the info and copy sorted from the get go, otherwise there will be a lot of back and forth between us, which I don't have time for, as much as I'd like to :)

• Like 1

I'll need some more info really, and a working title - maybe get back to me when it's all finalised?

For example - What's happening at the three venues at these specified times? The flyer/poster should tell people exactly what is going on. If I saw something with 'Fitness, Self Defense, Discipline and Fun' written on it, with space for venues and times, it's not going to pull me in.

What's occurring at these venues and why should I go? Who is it aimed at? Who is welcome? Will it cost me anything? Who does it benefit? Are you a registered charity? Are any contact details to be included?

Happy to put something together for you, but lets get all the info and copy sorted from the get go, otherwise there will be a lot of back and forth between us, which I don't have time for, as much as I'd like to :)

Cool I'll PM you.

• Like 1