9264 miles - P1

16755 miles - P2

21715 miles - P1

29812 miles - P3

34854 miles - P1

37463 miles - P2

420421 miles - P1

48764 miles - P2

The car currently has 52000 miles, it's a 55 plate. I am wondering if it would be overkill to complete a complete oil change (engine, diff, gearbox) however I don't want to throw away £120 in fluids if it isn't necessary. At what point in the above would a complete oil change have been done? At the P3? If so, that was in Sept 2009 so I'd consider doing the changes myself. The plugs were done at in Sept 2010 at 35000 miles (17000 ago) and the car runs great so I'm going to presume these are good for another 10-20k.

Essentially, my question is - is the car due a service?

I must hasten to add, the car runs absolutely spot on in every area - I am purely concerned about keeping the history and service record up to date.

Appreciate your help.

Alex

Depending on where it's been serviced if at nissan,I doubt the gear box oil and diff oil have ever been changed as it's not part of the service plan. In any of the P1,P2 or P3 service. As for plugs every 54k or 5 years is the recommendation so that's not far off. When was the last time it was serviced as in date ?

Edited by SHEZZA

I had my 10 year service (55 plate too) done recently at Atkin, I asked them to change the gear oil at the same time and was told it's part of that service anyway so I'd say get all the oils changed at the next service - as mentioned above they're not part of the standard schedule so unless you've got anything to say it's been changed, assume it hasn't.