Te37's

Jetpilot

Just in case anyone is interested, copied and pasted from one of the rotary forums:

Hi everyone,

I've got a set of TE37s in 18x9.5 ET12 fitment for sale. I bought them for my R32 GTR which i no longer have and these wont fit under stock arches so are no longer needed. Ideal for ones running wide kit.

They are in good condition but would benefit a refurb... normal kerb rashings on the lips but one of the lips has a small dent (holds pressure tho) but apart from that there is no major cracks/damage etc. One Rays and one Volk sticker is flaked slightly, rest are fine. Aesthetically the blue Rays valves have faded. Because these could benefit from a refurb, i am selling these cheaper than what they can be worth if anyone wishes to do it themselves.

The tyres will need replaced as they are about 1mm max.

Im working 6 out of 7 nightshifts a week so dont have time post these atm collection for now. Price for them is £1200 collected and i will be throwing in a set of Volk Racing wheel nuts (in used but good condition).

I am located in Glasgow, Scotland.

Here is my number if you wish to contact me via text (or call if im not sleeping) 07702250903.