350z hr with cream leather

chrisday1990

Cream? I presume you are talking about Frost White? It's very rare in any 350, but I thought it was only available in combination with Midnight Blue cars and possibly Chilli Red.

Cream? I presume you are talking about Frost White? It's very rare in any 350, but I thought it was only available in combination with Midnight Blue cars and possibly Chilli Red.

Yep, got it in my midnight blue :)

Ahh, didn't notice your signature. i thought your car was black.

Should've gone to spec savers :lol:

It does look black in certain lighting though.

Should've gone to spec savers :lol:

It does look black in certain lighting though.

I got confused, the OP said black :lol:

• Like 1

slightly of topic - but what do you use to clean and protect that colour leather - we have it in the Volvo

I'll wade in here :teeth: and recommend either Gliptone or Dr Leather spray for the occasional (1 or 2 times a year) deep clean. Dr Leather wipes for more regular maintenance cleans.

Once it's cleaned, give it a coat or two of Gyeon Leather Coat or Dr Beasley's Leather Lock 2 or 3 times a year (respectively) to protect.