What boredom costs you

martybhoy

So currently sitting in the fuerteventura airport waiting on my return flight.

The boredom kicks in and it's just cost me a jdm diffuser and nismo v1 wing.

Can't wait to see what it looks like,anyone with pic of the combination on an azure zed?

Edited by martybhoy
  • Like 3

Where abouts in Fuerteventura did you stay ?. Me and the Mrs go to the Rui Tres Islas Palace on the sand dunes every November. Love the place..

Martin

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Aww guys this is only the start of the visual mods now. Next will be the hr bonnet n front bumper change to a nismo v2 maybe.

Sounds great Payco where abouts on the island is that?

I was in the caleta de' fuste area. Very nice area with great restaurants and places for a beer. Went all inclusive stupid move. The places over there are worth experiencing for something to eat!

Ha I think the v1 is the best compromise from all the ones I like.

A few are quite subtle and I'm not sure id go to all the effort for such a small difference.

The v2 I think hangs back a little too far and the v3 was just a bit more than I was willing to spend.

Kris now your just being silly :lol:

Marty I know what you mean about the v2 it needs a heavily modded zed to pull it off

The v1 looks weird to me. The top angles downwards at the front and the flat bit at the back the sits on the boot looks odd. It's a rectangle with floaty bits at the sides

There are brands other than nismo that make spoilers ;)

Kris now your just being silly :lol:

Marty I know what you mean about the v2 it needs a heavily modded zed to pull it off

The v1 looks weird to me. The top angles downwards at the front and the flat bit at the back the sits on the boot looks odd. It's a rectangle with floaty bits at the sides

There are brands other than nismo that make spoilers ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks the v1 looks odd ha.