Happy birthday

Steel Lynx

:teeth:

Book 'em Dano..

I have indeed reached a number that the Hawaiian Police Authority would be proud of.

When asked by the wife what I wanted as a present to celebrate this personal milestone, I suggested we paid halves on a very much needed front end respray, as it's what I really-really want.. Unfortunately, that went down like a lead ballon - she'll have nothing to do with buying trinkets for the metal mistress :( Ahh well :lol::thumbs:

• Like 1

:teeth:

Book 'em Dano..

I have indeed reached a number that the Hawaiian Police Authority would be proud of.

When asked by the wife what I wanted as a present to celebrate this personal milestone, I suggested we paid halves on a very much needed front end respray, as it's what I really-really want.. Unfortunately, that went down like a lead ballon - she'll have nothing to do with buying trinkets for the metal mistress :( Ahh well :lol::thumbs:

why on earth would you think your wife would let you buy a present for your mistress :lol: Happy Birthday

Cheers fellas! :thumbs:

and happy birthday to vomit man too :thumbs:

• Like 1

and happy birthday to vomit man too :thumbs:

Thanks! You have a way with words! :lol:

Happy Birthday both. :yahoo:

Two guys with two Zeds that have greatly improved over the last year, ...so long may it continue. B);)

Cheers matey! :teeth: Gunna have to get my zed some anniversary goodies soon! :lol: