Mini Rant

Jetpilot

I am looking for a bigger work vehicle but its also got to double as a weekend away van so thought i would go down the Mazda Bongo route.

Been looking for a while in the usual places and noticed a guy on ebay who lists 2 every day on a one day auction only, always ending at 1.20 ish in the am, allegedly to make way for fresh stock from Japan, but they are all pre owned, using a few different ebay accounts, it didnt really add up but if thats the way the guy makes his living its no business of mine.

I went to view one at the weekend local ish to me, it was a shed, oil and water leak, sill stoved in, rusty arches (all common problems) Its probably no surprise to hear its up as one of his on his usual one day auction, but the description is quite the opposite of what i found.

i just hate to think someone will be caught out with a dog of a van.

This is why you should only buy a vehicle you have viewed in person & never believe the sellers description.

Even Mike Brewer previews his eBay buys on Wheeler Dealers. ;)

I always would, but seems some poor too trustworthy for their own good will believe his spiel.

He is obviously a trader, you dont advertise 14 cars a week as a hobby so surely he has to advertise as trade, offer warranties etc