Barry Boys - who owns this Veilside Z

WINKJ

first spot on the barry boys website... mixed reviews on the nankings! :lol:

@mods - not sure if I am allowed to do this but the BB site is hilarious (please delete if I have broken a rule!). http://www.barryboys...t=350z#p1240043

not sure whoes is the white 350? ... http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39334

Edited by WINKJ
  • Like 1

in response to the white one - oh shote!!! lol. has a RT-performance sticker on it, so they may know. but that car looks like its been hacked at.that tyre is something amazing too. vandalised?

as for the first one, its not to my taste. but you can see alot of money has been spent on it.

it annoys me when you get berks online who make snide remarks not about someones project, but the sort of person they must be - thousands have been spent on that veilside. and the first comment ''oooh hes running nankangs, its a sign hes running a car he cant affoard''

bell of the end variety.

im sure i saw pics of this veilside when i was going through the meet section a while ago. think it turned up to a show / Z meet or something?

Edited by Pritchard

It's pretty much a show car and only a show car, why would someone spend £200 a corner on MPSS to commute to a meet? :shrug:

:)

glad someone else agrees.

not that i have nangkangs or anything of course....

because when you're simple minded and participate on a forum which is designed PURELY to be horrible to people, it's easy to have holier than thou opinions on anything and everything!

• Like 1

It's pretty much a show car and only a show car, why would someone spend £200 a corner on MPSS to commute to a meet? :shrug:

For the same reason they'd spend thousands to fit & paint a bodykit to commute to a meet? :shrug:

Completely different thing. You can win awards and shows for having expensive bodykits etc, but no one gives any extra marks if you've got MPSS, so why not keep the £400 saved on tyres and spend it on detailing equipment :D

• Like 1

Completely different thing. You can win awards and shows for having expensive bodykits etc, but no one gives any extra marks if you've got MPSS, so why not keep the £400 saved on tyres and spend it on detailing equipment :D

You see, I just don't "get" show cars. :lol:

They're like fast ones, just slower :lol:

£200 a corner... please..

http://www.oponeo.co.uk/?gclid=CO2W6d_c5sMCFabHtAodWWAAKg

£130 each delivered on there lol

For 18's, yes, but not 19's. I use that site myself and I am currently waiting on a pair of 255/40/19.

I'm assuming the car has 19's btw, I never looked hard enough lol

Edited by KyleR

The thing I find most sad is the fact that a website exists just to take the **** out of peoples pride and joy, the fact that some of these people need some serious education in style is besides the point.... ;)

Yep totally agree. Sad wa**ers the lot of them if you ask me. :dry: