Replacement Indicator Bulbs

Ceejay29

Hi all,

I would like to de-tango the Bi-Xenon headlights by replacing the OEM orange indicator bulbs. Now I have no idea on what to buy and where from. I could try ebay although I'm not sure what would be of decent quality due to a lack of knowledge on cost.

What have others purchased?

Thanks

These are the ones I have in my Zed headlights & rear indicators too.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERTEC-BU582-SILVER-CHROME-INDICATOR-BULB-T20-CAPLESS-WEDGE-TWIN-PACK-2-BULBS-/121378502875?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c42b8f8db

Work very well although are obviously slightly dimmer than just orange bulbs in the daytime. Still pass the MOT though and are bright enough to be seen safely at a distance. :thumbs:

Cool cheers GM; I have a feeling that your zed is pre facelift? So are the indicators universal across the models?

Yes I have the 2003 pre-facelift 350Z ~ from what I recall though the only difference between facelift & pre is the headlight bulbs themselves. All other bulbs should be the same. ;)

Have a look at your front indicator bulbs and they should be a giant wedge type bulb also known as a "T20" type.

medscale7440_amber_wedge_bulb_12v.JPG

:thumbs:

• Like 1