2007> 313 Gt 350z red/blue/dark grey wanted

Tez142000

Hi guys,

New to the forum I joined to see if I can find myself a nice 350z. After reviewing typical prices,condition,models etc I've decided Im looking for a 2007 or newer 313 GT ... Not silver or black.( Would love a red one but know they're a rare find in general never mind in the spec and condition I'm looking for.) Ideally low mileage below 70k if possible.

I'm really rather fussy and don't want a car that's had lots of mods or DIY'ing. I plan on keeping the car for a good 5-7 years so it needs to be solid and rust free.

I'm a painter/ car body worker by trade and so would like to find a car that's never had paintwork and is a straight genuine car.

I live in Northern Ireland, but have bought most of my previous cars from the mainland so have no problems buying from across the water as long as the seller is prepared to take the time to give me a solid and genuine impression of the car.

Might sound like a tall order, but I know they're out there for my budget so hope someone here can maybe point me in the right direction. :)

Cheers!

Terry.

:welcome: to the forum. What exactly is your budget? You say spec, are you just after a GT HR or are you after extras on top of that like the sat nav or frost seats? I'm sure you'll find a car soon enough, plenty of good ones on here.

Thanks bems.

Yeah it's the HR with the bonnet bulge... :)

Budget is £11k ... Seen a few in various places that tick a lot of the boxes but will be another 8-10 days before I'm ready to purchase, so I'm really getting a feel for what's available.

It tends to take a few days to get a good impression of the car etc anyway with emails back and forth, the. Flights and boats being booked etc. :)

Possibly... I've found a nice cayman S without even wanting one!!! so my 57 plate HR 313 GT in gun metal grey could be up for grabs. It has done 78k but with full history and only 2 previous owners. Only mods are spacers and head unit. New continental tyres all round. I've not driven the cayman yet but if it's good the zed will be going. I garage it and don't run it through winter. (been in my garage since December- just coming out for a weekly clean/polish)