Dan and Colin made me do it

ATTAK Z

That's a cool smoke ATTAKZ..Whats the full spec on it ?. :thumbs:

3000 miles

ONE PRIVATE OWNER FROM NEW MERCEDES BENZ C63 AMG IN FIRE OPAL RED WITH FULL BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR. SPECIFICATION INCLUDES COMMAND SATELLITE NAVIGATION, 19 INCH AMG ALLOY WHEELS IN MATT BLACK, INTELLIGENT LIGHTS SYSTEM, MEDIA INTERFACE, AMG FLOOR MATS, ELECTRIC FOLDING MIRRORS, ELECTRIC MEMORY SEATS, AUTO LIGHTS, BI-XENON HEADLIGHTS WITH HEADLAMP WASH SYSTEM, LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS, CORNERING LIGHTS, SUNROOF, PRIVACY GLASS, PADDLE SHIFT ON STEERING WHEEL, CRUISE CONTROL, ELECTRIC STEERING COLUMN, HEATED SEATS, USB/IPOD CONNECTION, BLUETOOTH, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL, MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL, AUTO DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, LINGUATRONIC AND REAR SPOILER

f35a305d-79af-4f95-ae6a-0f31d473f9e3_zps151dede5.jpg

i-dont-always-photoshop-but-when-i-do-i-use-ms-paint.jpg

Lovely cars though, great engine. Like it :)

• Like 1

There's that old man image right there aye Ekona "cruisers" indeed. What a waste of an engine and indeed a shame.

:lol: True though. Even in the SLS (a car I love) the whole package was massively disappointing. I need a go in the new GT to see what that's like, as it's supposed to be far more dynamic.

That's a cool smoke ATTAKZ..Whats the full spec on it ?. :thumbs:

3000 miles

ONE PRIVATE OWNER FROM NEW MERCEDES BENZ C63 AMG IN FIRE OPAL RED WITH FULL BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR. SPECIFICATION INCLUDES COMMAND SATELLITE NAVIGATION, 19 INCH AMG ALLOY WHEELS IN MATT BLACK, INTELLIGENT LIGHTS SYSTEM, MEDIA INTERFACE, AMG FLOOR MATS, ELECTRIC FOLDING MIRRORS, ELECTRIC MEMORY SEATS, AUTO LIGHTS, BI-XENON HEADLIGHTS WITH HEADLAMP WASH SYSTEM, LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS, CORNERING LIGHTS, SUNROOF, PRIVACY GLASS, PADDLE SHIFT ON STEERING WHEEL, CRUISE CONTROL, ELECTRIC STEERING COLUMN, HEATED SEATS, USB/IPOD CONNECTION, BLUETOOTH, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL, MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL, AUTO DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, LINGUATRONIC AND REAR SPOILER

f35a305d-79af-4f95-ae6a-0f31d473f9e3_zps151dede5.jpg

i-dont-always-photoshop-but-when-i-do-i-use-ms-paint.jpg

Lovely cars though, great engine. Like it :)

Yes, I'm more competent with a precision drawing package ;)

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 1

Nice wheels :thumbs::lol:

P1040194_zpsd443ddc9.jpg

Have to admit the paddle shift is taking a bit of time to get used to - in my defence not had sufficient time to get a real feel for it now the running-in is done.

But I have the say, the cornering is phenominal with with less roll than the 370 and the grip on another level. With all the bits (and more) that the '63 has, it is grin-making drive and although the exhaust farts, bangs and pops like a goodun, the V8 soundtrack would be the icing.........

• Like 1

Mercs are cruisers, not race cars. The autos suit them much better, but I wish they had proper paddles that gave feedback rather than buttons that just click lightly. Porsche and Ferrari have shown that paddles can still be involving, but Merc have a long way to go yet before they catch up.

So Hugh, are you buying then mate?

Depends on the deal offered ... all the phones inc. landline and internet are down ATM at the seller

Depends on the deal offered ... all the phones inc. landline and internet are down ATM at the seller

Deal wasn't quite right and that, along with the prospective fuel consumption, has made me decide against, so I'll be in the Jag for a while longer ...

Deal wasn't quite right and that, along with the prospective fuel consumption, has made me decide against, so I'll be in the Jag for a while longer ...

Nooooooo.......

2128309_o.gif

:lol:

Oh well if the deals not right then no point in rushing into something you'll regret. ;)

That's a shame, but you know if something's right or not.

What is the average mpg from one of those anyway? 20?

11 to 23 ... pobably 18 in the real world ... I'm checking out CLA 45s ATM

Edited by ATTAK Z

• 2 months later...

Lovely powertrain but just can't abide those C class looks and autobox. Also hired the E63s for an hour around Brooklands and the torque was immense, made the zed feel gutless afterwards! Drowning in electronics though and you need a degree to operate it.

In the menu you can put it into dyno mode and turn all that stuff off :)

• 1 month later...