GoPro

JoKeR

Looking for a GoPro preferably a GoPro 3 White Edition.

But I am open to other ideas.

My budget is about £150.

Thanks

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

Take a look at the SJCAM SJ4000, I bought one instead of a gopro and saved a fair few pennies... they may even have a SJ5000 now

its honestly a really good rival, and for what you pay its even better

if you can get a go pro that connect with the live view to your phone and control and set up it up from your phone that the one to go for

My GoPro3 does this with my iPhone.

Many a session has been saved by realising that the mount is spaz with the App preview option.

Also lets you test audio and set the camera up to the exact quality setting you want (720i, 1080 etc....).

In fact the App function really lets you use the camera to its full potential in the often limited time you have with it.

• Like 1

if you can get a go pro that connect with the live view to your phone and control and set up it up from your phone that the one to go for

My GoPro3 does this with my iPhone.

Many a session has been saved by realising that the mount is spaz with the App preview option.

Also lets you test audio and set the camera up to the exact quality setting you want (720i, 1080 etc....).

In fact the App function really lets you use the camera to its full potential in the often limited time you have with it.

Someone clued me into the GoPro App and I must say as you've found it is awesome. :D;)

I think I am set on the GoPro3 White now! Just need to find one in budget

£149 From Jessops (does say out of stock but maybe worth checking via a phone call).

Link: http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/89562/Show.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA&utm_term=HERO3%20White%20Edition%20Action%20Camera&gclid=CLTPqLK91cMCFfKWtAod_yEA3A

£159.99 From Outdoor Camping Direct.

Link: http://www.outdoorcampingdirect.uk/gopro-hero3-white-edition.html?gclid=CIjtgPG91cMCFaQIwwodwx8AHA

Great camera ~ got one for Christmas & it is fantastic. ;)

Thanks mate I will call tomorrow I really want this camera lol my mate just sold his for £90!!! I missed out!

It's always gutting when you miss a bargain like that. :(

I'd wanted one for ages & luckily my Mrs got me one for Christmas. :yahoo:

When you do get one don't forget to download the free GoPro app. I'm using it on a Motorola G Android phone & it is invaluable for setting up shots and for starting recording remotely. B) Keep us posted. :thumbs: