Public Transport - no thanks!

nixy

Very true - but it is expensve when you need to just get somewhere with short notice. It costs me £26 return from Wokingham to Croydon, and I get to stand up for an hour and a quarter for my money. I don't know where I'll need to be from one day to the next so don't have the luxury of booking in advance. :dry:

it should be £21.10, someone's ripping you off selling you a peak travelcard, you don't need that ;)

Which is needed if you don't want to get stranded when they start cancelling trains and you need to find another route! ;)

Welcome to my world :cry:

Howcome you didnt tell me you did not come down? We could have had a starbucks!!!!! :rant:

I'm back again in 2 weeks to sit in a darkened room! If you have to do that every day I feel sorry for you!

I think it would cost a tad more than £40 from York!

Ok £70.

Its 208 miles from york to london. A tank and a bit. Just think of the lack of stress. If the meeting was a one off and it was important to me or my job I'd drive rather than go through that stress. :)

I'm not sure driving through London during the day has ever been associated with a "lack of stress"! :lol: