REMOVING FRONT BUMPER WITH WASHERS

Zedrush

Hi guys sorry if this has been posted before, still cant use the damn search button that well, I tried on the my350z site about how to remove front bumper looks pretty sraight forward then realised they didnt have to worry about the front washers :wacko:

So question is, how straight for is removing the front bumper, does the car need to be jacked up? Do the washers uplug easy enough, whats the worst that can happen, can a moron like me who can just about install an induction kit do it? :blush:

If you put your nail / credit card under the washer you will find it is 'spring loaded' (not exactly, but it extends up with very little effort) and can be lifted up. With one hand or a pair of pliers you can hold the washer proud of the bumber and work at unclipping the painted cover. Other than that, it's a bolt and panel clip removal effort in the arches and along the top / bottom of the bumper.

If that makes sense!! ;)

If you put your nail / credit card under the washer you will find it is 'spring loaded' (not exactly, but it extends up with very little effort) and can be lifted up. With one hand or a pair of pliers you can hold the washer proud of the bumber and work at unclipping the painted cover. Other than that, it's a bolt and panel clip removal effort in the arches and along the top / bottom of the bumper.

If that makes sense!! ;)

now you are doing it didnt understand a word :lol:

If that makes sense!! ;)

:lol: Which bit don't you get??? :blush:

If that makes sense!! ;)

:lol: Which bit don't you get??? :blush:

understood up to "if you put" then you just lost me from there :lol:

=

The washer will pop out if you lever it with your finger nail or a credit card.

It can then be lifted clear.

Hold the washer away from the bumper with one hand ( or even better Limiters hand).

The panel can then be removed by undoing the bolts and panel clips in the arches and the top/bottom of the panel.

;)

=

The washer will pop out if you lever it with your finger nail or a credit card.

It can then be lifted clear.

Hold the washer away from the bumper with one hand ( or even better Limiters hand).

The panel can then be removed by undoing the bolts and panel clips in the arches and the top/bottom of the panel.

;)

I take it that means it really wasn't that hard!! :lol:

sweet so not that hard at all to do,

I saw this link and looked so complicated:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/download.php?id=1225 :blush:

just saw this one too

http://www.ricks2k.com/info/instructions/350Z.pdf

okay wish me and Andy good luck lol, just gonna appear outside his house with a screwdriver :lol:

You don't know where my new place is!! :lol:

damn it will just have to get funny looks of your folks then :lol: