Azure. - 04 - reading

WINKJ

Oh god, really sorry if it was me :( just got new tyres filled with nitrogen :) and rims do look a bit grey/black from the lube stuff :( lol I wasn't singing, was I?

Put my hand up to a grey zed in Reading (nr Portman rd) this morning and he just gave me a 'duh' look back :(

Actually, you said 'looked great', so probably wasn't me as zed in desperate need of wash AGAIN :(

Oh god, really sorry if it was me :( just got new tyres filled with nitrogen :) and rims do look a bit grey/black from the lube stuff :( lol I wasn't singing, was I?

Put my hand up to a grey zed in Reading (nr Portman rd) this morning and he just gave me a 'duh' look back :(

Actually, you said 'looked great', so probably wasn't me as zed in desperate need of wash AGAIN :(

Pretty sure it was you! It was by the roundabout near the river... Can't really explain it!! Haha. The roundabout the next one along from TGI Fridays as you are heading out of reading

• Like 1

Pretty sure it was you! It was by the roundabout near the river... Can't really explain it!! Haha. The roundabout the next one along from TGI Fridays as you are heading out of reading

Yes, that probably was me then.....ooops, sorry :blush: Do quite like the RR Evoque as well, bet it looked real nice in black :)

Thinking about it, I haven't seen you in a while! What tyres did you go for?

Haha....worried? ;) To be fair it's a bit hard to spot cars when we're all driving dirty cars in the dark.....bring on the summertime B)

Went for Falken FK453, there's not much choice in the 19" range and I've been using Falkens for years on and off, so reasonably happy with them. 2 x 245/35R19 93Y XL and 2 x 275/35R19 100Y XL, fitted, balance, etc and filled with nitrogen for under £570. Good old Micheldever :)

http://www.micheldever.co.uk/

To be honest I have no idea what difference the nitrogen makes other than tyre walls permeate air over time, so these should be more stable....but if they use it in GT-R tyres then it must be pretty good :D

Hey, congratulations on your promotion to REO BTW :teeth:

Edit: And before you ask...yes, I have had the MOT done!!!!!!

Edited by Kraziekatz1

Thinking about it, I haven't seen you in a while! What tyres did you go for?

Haha....worried? ;) To be fair it's a bit hard to spot cars when we're all driving dirty cars in the dark.....bring on the summertime B)

Went for Falken FK453, there's not much choice in the 19" range and I've been using Falkens for years on and off, so reasonably happy with them. 2 x 245/35R19 93Y XL and 2 x 275/35R19 100Y XL, fitted, balance, etc and filled with nitrogen for under £570. Good old Micheldever :)

http://www.micheldever.co.uk/

To be honest I have no idea what difference the nitrogen makes other than tyre walls permeate air over time, so these should be more stable....but if they use it in GT-R tyres then it must be pretty good :D

Hey, congratulations on your promotion to REO BTW :teeth:

Edit: And before you ask...yes, I have had the MOT done!!!!!!

Wow great price for 19's! The 453's are supposed to be a good improvement over the 452's so I am sure you will love them.

Thanks! You coming to Japfest this year?

Wow great price for 19's! The 453's are supposed to be a good improvement over the 452's so I am sure you will love them.

Yes, didn't seem too bad a price.....the wear on the last set was pretty even and with 3 cars on the road I can't afford to go down the MPSS route.

Erm, we have spoken about it.....it is a possibility, but childcare might be an issue this year so can't really commit at this stage :( Not sure I fancy taking the zed down that dirt track and parking in the end of that field again though.....are looking at getting a better place this year?

Yes, didn't seem too bad a price.....the wear on the last set was pretty even and with 3 cars on the road I can't afford to go down the MPSS route.

Erm, we have spoken about it.....it is a possibility, but childcare might be an issue this year so can't really commit at this stage :( Not sure I fancy taking the zed down that dirt track and parking in the end of that field again though.....are looking at getting a better place this year?

No idea if I am honest. All depends on how many members we get really and then they allocate us to a pitch size.

We are usually in the main bit with all the traders but you never know! Once you have been on the track and the cars covered in rubber from the drifters it really doesn't matter :lol:

Could've been me too, I was around that area on Sunday and I have gunmetal/grey rims. You sure it wasn't a 54 plate?

Haha...these cars are soooo common LOL Might come down to wheel size.....18 vs 19s ;)

Hey, do you sometimes park in Tesco (Portman Rd)?.....think I might have seen you a couple of times.

Could've been me too, I was around that area on Sunday and I have gunmetal/grey rims. You sure it wasn't a 54 plate?

Haha...these cars are soooo common LOL Might come down to wheel size.....18 vs 19s ;)

Hey, do you sometimes park in Tesco (Portman Rd)?.....think I might have seen you a couple of times.

Haha, I'm running 18's on mine, just the stock Rays unfortunately. I haven't been there for ages come to think of it, not sure I've ever been there in my Z haha so may be someone else mate. :p

I had the exact same fitted last month, cost me an extra 100 squids though :cry:

Do seem like good tyres though :)