The woes of Louis

sl114

One piece of advice:

Don't rely on Sarah extra money when looking at your own income. You said that she will be contributing once she has moved down and got a job. What if she moves out? Nothings forever mate..........

:)

I hate to admit it, but he is right

... and he seems to know what you are talking about ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One piece of advice:

Don't rely on Sarah extra money when looking at your own income. You said that she will be contributing once she has moved down and got a job. What if she moves out? Nothings forever mate..........

:)

I hate to admit it, but he is right

... and he seems to know what you are talking about ;)

Its my job ;):lol:

Good point mate, however if that is the case, the car will go if i get it. But i know what you mean. If i have enough spare income then i can do it no problem, plus with a course that i am doing at the end of next month and another payrise come new year, things could be good. :teeth:

Im hoping Sarah is for good, but like you say, you never know.

He cant base his life on the condition of spliting up :lol:

Let her move in give it a couple of months, assess it then if it is all going to plan get a car, a second hand one or jap import job done. And if the worst happenes between you and Sarah which IMHO is highly unlikely, then you will always be able to land on your feet by selling the car plus you getting a raise and your parents are always there to fall on worst case scenario :thumbs:

Let her move in give it a couple of months, assess it then if it is all going to plan get a car, a second hand one or jap import job done. And if the worst happenes between you and Sarah which IMHO is highly unlikely, then you will always be able to land on your feet by selling the car plus you getting a raise and your parents are always there to fall on worst case scenario :thumbs:

I know what you mean, however i never rely on my parents for money, i hate that as my mum is the type of person who will use it against me in the future. My family is odd, dont ask! I will be looking at a JDM import anyway as what i want to do with it, does not need a UK spec, however in a few months we shall see. Also i want white if i do get one. B) I know Liams point though and i would want to be able to support myself on my own and keep the car, ive already had to get rid of it once.

This is also true, look at the amount of couples who buy property together ;)

But then again, that's Sarnie's job too :D

on a side note, 8/10 houses being sold overhere are being sold because of a divorce. Dunno how it is on your side of the Channel ;)

This is also true, look at the amount of couples who buy property together ;)

But then again, that's Sarnie's job too :D

on a side note, 8/10 houses being sold overhere are being sold because of a divorce. Dunno how it is on your side of the Channel ;)

Its probably high but not as high as that over here :)

That's very scary, however no marriage for me for a long time! :teeth:

No need for marriage. You can buy stuff together without you know ;)

Our thoughts exactly, you dont need a bit of paper to tell you that you are in love. :thumbs:

Plus you can her kick out whenever you want :teeth:

That's very scary, however no marriage for me for a long time! :teeth:

No need for marriage. You can buy stuff together without you know ;)

Our thoughts exactly, you dont need a bit of paper to tell you that you are in love. :thumbs:

Plus you can her kick out whenever you want :teeth:

lol, yeah but that wont happen im hoping. You know how soppy i am towards her.

I wanted a 350 when they came out Louis but was in the middle of a property project so plodded along with a P reg Honda Accord for three years. Deal done now and I (being that much older) can mod away to my hearts content. I didnt want to wait but needs must.

I would trully hate to see a post from you a few years down the line that you had stretched the budget but couldnt afford to keep a Z and had to sell losing hard earned cash in the process.

I am sure most people on here will give you a Z fix anytime. Prices are coming down all the time.

If she never pays any bills and you charge her rent as opposed to her paying part of the mortgage then common law doesn’t apply. Not that you’d do that Louis.

I would but I’m a bollox and pre-nup isn’t legal here.

Guy

If she never pays any bills and you charge her rent as opposed to her paying part of the mortgage then common law doesn’t apply. Not that you’d do that Louis.

Guy

Serious there is no pre nup allowed, excuse my ignorance but is it something to do with Catholocism? :blush:

Guy

I'd do it too :teeth:

Gotta protect the lambo :lol:

Guy

I'd do it too :teeth:

Gotta protect the lambo :lol:

:lol:

How can I get my girlfriend to sign a prenup without her knowing?