4 x (18"x 8.5) Rays for sale + custom options.

GT4 Zed

Got these over last year as I needed light weight and super strong 18" wheels to run R888 for track days.

I sourced only the rear wheels so I could go for wider front tyres. My plan was a 255/275set up.

I still will go this route but I have an opportunity it to get super light weight and strong 18" wheels which are wider than the Rays and will enable me to go for a 265/295 set I really want.

I want £450 pick up for the full set as is (1 or 2 wheels have some curb rash that would need a refurb if you want perfection).

However for £600 all in I can get all 4 wheels refurbished and powder-coated in any custom colour you want and I will split delivery cost with you or meet halfway where reasonable. Wheels are in worcester.

I have forged a good rapport with a local powdercoater who have now offered me a 50% discount for a limited time hence the deal.

Andy James here can attest to their workmanship as he got a similar deal from me last year.

Refurb/PC takes about 3days.

B8E28D41-B411-4A4B-A7EA-CF68031161DA.jpg

Tyres not included as they are old RE040. 3rd wheel is under some heavy stuff in the garage and I couldn't be asked to move all the stuff about in the cold today.

Edited by GT4 Zed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...