Scorpion exhaust wanted

Mr Way

Hi

I'm after a scorpion exhaust (y pipe back) will pay around £200 ish maybe more depending on condition can collect if within 50 miles of Hampshire providing it will fit in my zed or I can arrange for a courier to collect which obviously I will pay for.

If anyone has one for sale or knows of one for sale I would appreciate the heads up.

Thanks 😃

Hi

I'm after a scorpion exhaust (y pipe back) will pay around £200 ish maybe more depending on condition can collect if within 50 miles of Hampshire providing it will fit in my zed or I can arrange for a courier to collect which obviously I will pay for.

If anyone has one for sale or knows of one for sale I would appreciate the heads up.

Thanks 😃

One in the for sale thread I believe....

Thanks for the reply guys

Humpy had a look in the sale threads there's a couple but they're all sold got to be quick.

And bodyboarder would you be interested in selling the scorpion on its own I can't stretch to £450 at the moment unfortunately.

Thanks😃

Hi Mate

would defo like to come and have a listen to one in the flesh i have watched a few youtube vids. I will probably have to wait till the weekend because of work if thats ok when would you be taking it off the car.

Thanks