OFFICE CHAIR ADVICE

Mudman

I have been tasked with getting some new office chairs (about 6). We normally get office stuff from Viking but wondering anyone in the trade or can recommend a supplier - Budget is about £150 per chair

Looking at the executive chair sort of thing

I will also have a few to dispose of - they are all serviceable so if any wants one let me know but would be collection only from North Norfolk before you get too excited !

Cheers

Rob

Staples try before you buy is a good shout, but at £150 youll be replacing them every 12/18 months as they are generally pretty poor quality and dont stand up to being used.

Id strongly advise going to a secondhand office furniture supplier, we use these guys http://www.luof.co.uk/ and recently got 4 Steelcase Leap chairs (RRP $1700 each) for about £250 a piece IIRC. Sounds a lot but if youre in it for 8+ days a week its worth splashing out IO :)

Staples try before you buy is a good shout, but at £150 youll be replacing them every 12/18 months as they are generally pretty poor quality and dont stand up to being used.

Id strongly advise going to a secondhand office furniture supplier, we use these guys http://www.luof.co.uk/ and recently got 4 Steelcase Leap chairs (RRP $1700 each) for about £250 a piece IIRC. Sounds a lot but if youre in it for 8+ days a week its worth splashing out IO :)

Screw the gregorian calendar! :lol:

I have that exact chair in my office, in that colour as well.

It's very comfy, but don't expect quality for that price. Mine had a couple of nicks in on arrival, and now two or three years later there's a good tear in the seat base along the stitching. Not a problem really, just expect to replace it once a year and you'd be okay.

I have that exact chair in my office, in that colour as well.

It's very comfy, but don't expect quality for that price. Mine had a couple of nicks in on arrival, and now two or three years later there's a good tear in the seat base along the stitching. Not a problem really, just expect to replace it once a year and you'd be okay.

yes ekona we arnt the same person at all ;)