Prescience

Zedrush

Guest prescience
Maybe just me but not seen him around much, at first I didnt like him thought he was an @sshole but when I got to kinda know him and understand where he was coming from and we started pming each other he is actually a top bloke, and also very very knowledgable. I kinda look up to him and tere in the knowledge department on cars.

Anyone seen him around??? :surrender:

Steady now :dry:;):lol:

Maybe just me but not seen him around much, at first I didnt like him thought he was an @sshole but when I got to kinda know him and understand where he was coming from and we started pming each other he is actually a top bloke, and also very very knowledgable. I kinda look up to him and tere in the knowledge department on cars.

:p:lol: hows the move coming on mate?

:p:lol: hows the move coming on mate?

Back to ignoring you now :p