buying a type r for the other half *Updated* Cheshire performance!!

nowhereboy

Cheers GM, i love it.

It feels strange getting back in a front wheel drive car with a bit of power, gonna take a bit getting used to. It feels much quicker than it actually is too due to the way vtec delivers the power. Its definitely not as planted as the Z mind, its made me realize how well the Z handles.

Plans are to tidy up the engine bay a little, get a decent air filter on it and sort the handling out with springs, camber arms and front strut brace. I also fancy some red JDM foot mats if i can find them anywhere!

...And so it begins, ...the Civic version of Zeditus. :surrender::lol:

Remember it's meant to be your Mrs's car and not a second car for you to tune up. :D;)

Cracking cars; I loved my old one. Enjoy :D

Something I thought was well worth doing was connecting up an mp3 line in to the CD changer ports at the back of the heading, only cost about £15 if i remember correctly

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aux-in-3-5MM-Car-CD-Audio-cable-adapter-For-Honda-Odyssey-Accord-Fit-Civic-S2000-/141434286125?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item20ee23f02d

• Like 1