Best Mercedes AMG, opinions.

Zeezeebaba

I really love the AMG CLK63 Black Series, I've spent a fair bit of time in that car, it's brilliant.

A very good friend had some serious work done to the gearbox, engine and software by HWA in Affalterbach (or AMG Studio, can't remember) at some eye watering cost but I hear it was worth it. Actually, I very much miss that car, haven't been out in it for yonks :not_me:

Haven't been in the SLS Black Series yet, probably in Spring time unless it's been shifted by then :wacko:

If the SLS AMG gearbox wasn't so turd it would be next on my list. The GT looks nice but not enough theatrics about it for my liking.

I used to like the C63 but then the chavs seek to have gotten hold of them and attend weekly meets just revving the @*!# off of them then wheel spinning down the road like a bellend.

I remember when I first got my zed, I was driving along minding my own business when this boring looking 4 door Merc family saloon appeared behind me and was seriously right up my rear. So I figured id have some fun. I waited until I was coming off the roundabout onto some nice bit of dual carriageway and booted my zed in 2nd gear, then 3rd, then WTF. The Merc just pulled out and shot past me like I was in reverse. It was one of those rare moments when I really was surprised as I really did not expect that. It was seriously seriously quick. I could just about see C63AMG on the boot of it as it vanished into the distance. The first thing I did when I got to work was to google what the hell was a C63AMG. :lol:

• Like 1

Oh my what a colour :cloud9:

I've only ever driven a CLS63 on a drift day for PH (have I never mentioned that I'm the second best drifter on the whole of PH?!), but it was huge fun. So comfy, so quick, and that noise is to die for.