Bachelor Pad

Zedrush

Jay - do you rent your house out or live in it?

rent out dude, they pay the mortgage, and I live where you came round rent free :thumbs:

ahh i see, so you are living at home then ;) Mummy's boy. :lol:

Good idea though mate, i was thinking the same but i cant stand living with my Mum so i need to get out of there, otherwise i would have done the same.

Dude youve seen the size of the house, not like we cross paths, sunday to friday mum is at her Reading House with Dad cos of Uni, so 5 out of the 7 days Im home alone all to myself. :thumbs:

I was going to buy two flats when I was 21. I was living in Siberia with my company paying everything so living was cheap. I got transferred back to Central Europe though so decided to by myself a house as I didn't want to live with mum and dad. I get on amazingly with them but I was just used to my own space!

Kind of wish I had bought the flats and the house aswell..... wasn't really an option though at that time.

Mum and Dad are moving to Tonbridge Wells next year so maybe get a place near the city to crash at until I get married and stuff, parents are going Switzland in two weeks to look at a house there too as they are fed up with the Tax in this country :dry: Might not be a bad Idea could go Zurmatt skiing more often :yahoo:

rent out dude, they pay the mortgage, and I live where you came round rent free :thumbs:

Good idea though mate, i was thinking the same but i cant stand living with my Mum so i need to get out of there, otherwise i would have done the same.

Dude youve seen the size of the house, not like we cross paths, sunday to friday mum is at her Reading House with Dad cos of Uni, so 5 out of the 7 days Im home alone all to myself. :thumbs:

Yeah i know what you mean, my house is the same, however they are always in, bloody step dad being made redundant and getting a big payout! It just annoys me as i like my space and i cant get it there. However i asked my solicitor today to see if she can get me a nice elevated garage for my car, she asked if i was joking and i had to say yes, she wasnt amused! lol.

Yeah i know what you mean, my house is the same, however they are always in, bloody step dad being made redundant and getting a big payout! It just annoys me as i like my space and i cant get it there. However i asked my solicitor today to see if she can get me a nice elevated garage for my car, she asked if i was joking and i had to say yes, she wasnt amused! lol.

Looks like I could be the first in the country :yahoo:

mihouse.jpg