Bachelor Pad

Zedrush

Okay might be looking at buying a pad for myself, looking around and the kind of place I want is like a bachelor pad as seen in the movies, (I know Im not a bachelor just think could be cool as a second place) where you drive your car in the garage and the garage has like a lift floor where the car gets elevated to like your bedroom floor, so basically you can see your car from your bed, wonder how much that would cost. Ive seen in movies where they drive it in like a wooden lift with like a cage around it and it goes up. That would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet B)

Or buy a proper house and has floors under the bed and not cars!

whats the fun in that :yawn::lol:

I have a house I rent out, Im also in proces of buying a property to let out for commercial use downstairs and flats upstairs, just wanted my own hidaway place...... Hmm could get a costume to wear like a super hero and drive in the middle of the night fighting crime lol :lol:

Why not just buy a volcano and make an evil layer in it? :p

Ill ask the estate agents to keep an eye out for a volcano that is vacant in London then... freehold of course :lol:

You lot may laugh now, but when you are in trouble and you need a superhero watch who you will call on, remember my name.... erm.... hmmmm.....any suggestions

:surrender:

Jay - do you rent your house out or live in it?

rent out dude, they pay the mortgage, and I live where you came round rent free :thumbs:

ahh i see, so you are living at home then ;) Mummy's boy. :lol:

Good idea though mate, i was thinking the same but i cant stand living with my Mum so i need to get out of there, otherwise i would have done the same.