What kit has my car got?

wicked_initials

I am not sure its possible not to copy someone elses wheel choice and from what i know, it will be the only 350z in the UK wearing them, so thats pretty unique. My favourite wheels without a doubt, have you checked the price yet :surrender:

Yes it is ;)

Only thing Id say is that running 20x11 and 20x13 is going to cost and arm and a leg in tyres, and might do very "interesting" things to the handling.

I am not sure its possible not to copy someone elses wheel choice and from what i know, it will be the only 350z in the UK wearing them, so thats pretty unique. My favourite wheels without a doubt, have you checked the price yet :surrender:

Yes it is ;)

Only thing Id say is that running 20x11 and 20x13 is going to cost and arm and a leg in tyres, and might do very "interesting" things to the handling.

Haha yeah not looking to make it undriveable nor spend show car money just a nice example with its own unique flavour.. :)

Edited by wicked_initials

On another note.. Front and rear ultra racing lower strut braces ordered today. Intention was just to replace the rear Tunney stay but then it would look odd not having another white strut brace to go with it so there came my excuse to also order the lower front one 😄

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultra-Racing-4-Points-Rear-Lower-Brace-Bar-Nissan-Fairlady-350Z-Z33-RL4-1259-/321080218855?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac1df54e7

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultra-Racing-8-Points-Front-Lower-Brace-Bar-Nissan-Fairlady-350Z-Z33-LA8-1257-/321080218840?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac1df54d8