[SOLD]For Sale - Canon 50D

mattross1313

Evening folks,

Been a long time! I keep lurking in the background here keeping an eye on things. We are currently looking to buy our first house, after that I shall be car shopping for a replacement to the daily! Who knows, I may be back soon :D

Anyway, down to business. I am selling my Canon 50D (Body only) due to a recent upgrade. The 50D was my first DSLR and has served me well for 2 years now, very good camera in great condition. Ideal upgrade for anyone using a hundred body Canon, or someone looking to get into photography (just add a lens). Included in the sale is the below.

• Canon 50D with original box, instructions and CDs
  • All cables
  • Battery charger
  • Sandisk Ultra II 2GB CF card
  • 6 batteries - (3 very recent Hanhel's (very good), 1 Canon and 2 unbranded which don't hold much charge)
  • Unbranded Battery grip, I wasn't a fan of this it has seen very limited use

I am looking for £200 including UK delivery, or collection from Ferndown.

0C5779A2-CC3C-4792-BE1F-F0076BD5E5D8.jpg

1A6DF850-80E8-4D96-B3B2-B49E5A7923F5.jpg

E8756F07-37F5-4380-8032-D61D15F4B2A8.jpg

This camera has a mild claim to fame as it has been featured in the past 2 Zed calendars.

7972325936_cb7568eb90_b.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

Decent camera, my buddy sold one on eBay within half an hour of posting last week for around 300 quid. Although the shutter count was only 10k actuations.

What's the shutter count on this one?

you can download free apps/software for this pretty easily matey. 7D's a nice camera. I'm holding out to go full frame shortly as the limitations of the crop sensor are really starting to show, especially in low light conditions.

you can download free apps/software for this pretty easily matey. 7D's a nice camera. I'm holding out to go full frame shortly as the limitations of the crop sensor are really starting to show, especially in low light conditions.

Thanks mate, just found some freeware :) Shutter count is 16,822, which is lower than I expected TBH. Google suggests that the 50D (along with lots of Canon) have a shutter life of 100,000. So on paper this camera has over 80% of its life left.

I'm looking forward to playing with the 7D Neil as I quite fancy trying my hand at video editing.