Hello!

Looking to buy my first 350Z (constantly looking through this forum's "Zeds for sale" page), so thought I should say hi!

Love so many of your cars on here. Looking for a well looked after Azure blue 350Z, any age/mileage, as long as it has been well cared for... and it must be modified! :) Looks like I've missed a few corkers that were sold in the past few months :(

Currently driving a modified Mk1 Leon Cupra R, which has been fun but it's time to go RWD....

cheers for the welcome guys :)

Will, ta for the link. Neil, were you also an LCR owner?

I wasn't mate but a few of my mates had them. They were running maps with bigger turbos etc. I'll put the emphasise on "feel" quicker but in reality they aren't. Its all down to having a turbo against and an N/A engine. The torque on the V6 VQ is very flat across the range so it never really feels fast but when you look at the speedo you can be doing license losing speeds without ever leaving 3rd gear.

ah ok. mine is only stage 1+ with the standard turbo. The map is pretty linear so I don't really get a kick in the back at a specific RPM, so hopefully the Z will still feel pretty quick :) I'm sure it will handle better and be more fun than the LCR though :)