Bolt kit

Angrybiker

M10 x 25-30mm should do ya. Note they're a fine pitch thread at 1.25 :thumbs:

Edit: seem to be plenty on eBay and commonly used with Japanese motorcycles. Pack of 10 chrome washer based ones are £10. Shortest seems to be 40mm so you might need to cut a bit off.

Edited by 14N

Almost there Darren, 25mm for without a spacer and 30mm with a spacer.

They must be flanged, also as Ian pointed out fine pitch.

If anyone manages to get this combo in the UK shout me, as I get mine from Germany for the Spacer kit. Might be easier getting M10 1.25 25mm flanged in the UK but never tried as they would be useless for a spacer kit.

Yeah Tarmac it was yourself I bought a Bolt kit from, now the strut bolts stand out since they're old and rusty :( Thanks for the help with sizing guys, should make it easier to find now that I'm not searching for "350z strut bolts"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, if you're looking at the ProBolt Aluminium Strut Bolts, just be warned they are not verified fit for purpose. Their strength is a great deal less than Steel or Titanium. I have the Aluminium bolts on my Strut Brace, but there will be a day they snap - although they have been good for 2+ years now.

IMG_7388.jpg