Dyno Results

Ian

Had my car on the rollers today

283.76bhp & 243.1 ftlb/tq

All figures at the Flywheel.

Mods are Kinetix V4 Plenum, JWT popcharger, Custom Sport cats, Custom Y-Pipe & Blitz Nur Spec exhaust.

Dyno was giving low figures all day, but better than I was expecting TBH :)

That sounds pretty good to me.

Did you ask what they think it'd get with a remap? Now that would be interesting!

Didnt ask about the remap but its something I am looking into at the moment. Currently researching the GReddy E-Manage & the UTEC. I can get a good deal on the E-manage so im trying to find about it :teeth:

The only car that had more power & torque than mine was an Impreza P1. That got 299bhp & 262ft/lb. All the CTRs hit 205bhp and the DC5s were around 215bhp.

Was done at Westec in Newport

My car is a lot down on torque though.

What did the M3 make?

Could the loss of torque have something to do with loss of back pressure with exhaust mods??

Im no mechanic but i would guess so too. I just think that the torque would probably come back in line with manufacturer figures if a proper ecu tune was done.

What did the M3 make?

Could the loss of torque have something to do with loss of back pressure with exhaust mods??

M3 didnt run.

Loss of torque may be to do with my new exhaust setup, Im probably gonna get a UTEC system in a few months :)