[SOLD]PS4 Console for Sale - very good price!

sipar69

OK....so after much consideration and changing my mind several times, I've decided to go ahead and sell my PS4. This is an excellent console but I just don't have the time to make enough use of it.

It was bought just under a year ago and hasn't had much use since then. It is in very good condition with just one very small scratch on the top of the case (you have to look carefully to find it).

Included in the sale are everything you need to get up and running:

PS4 console (fully updated with the latest firmware)

Power Lead

Dualshock 4 Controller and USB charging cable

Sony HDMI Lead

Headset (unused)

Games

Need for Speed Rivals
is included with its original box.

I have bought two games via digital download -
Destiny
and
Grand Theft Auto V
I will not delete them from the hard-drive but I can't guarantee whether they will work
(I am not sure if downloaded games are linked to the user's PSN account and the information about this on-line is not very clear). If they work - you get a great bonus!
:)

I also have the original packaging and paperwork, which are in good condition except for a tear in the top of the outer box covering.

And now the price.....I bought this last Christmas brand new from an Ebay seller when demand for these consoles was crazy and the shops had sold out. I paid £450 plus delivery. The cheapest new PS4 I can find online is £309. The cheapest second hand one on Amazon seems to be £269.

I am asking only £245, including delivery by courier. Bear in mind that if you bought a PS4 anywhere else you would be paying more for the console and delivery costs + the price of a game, so I think this is a really good price. :)

Please PM me if you want to grab this excellent bargain. Payment will need to be made by online bank transfer and I will arrange delivery as soon as the payment is cleared and keep the buyer posted on progress.

PS4_zps036497f2.jpg

NFSR458ItaliaPolice_zps0f7b9529.jpg

• Like 1

OK some interest but no sale, so I'll drop the price to £225

Remember the price includes a game and speedy delivery by courier.....

I really can't go any lower than this otherwise I'll be virtually giving it away. :)

Has there been an updated version of the PS4 since then, I might be interested.

Only a couple of special editions, same spec just different colours I believe

That's right. This is still the latest model, which retails for no less than £300 new (and thst's without a game or delivery cost) :)