Help picking a spoiler

hensh65

Hi guys,

Looking to get a spoiler for my A5, the sad fact is that there isn't much to choose from. You don't have guys like Tarmac getting you weird and wonderful parts so you have to choose from what is there.

What would you pick? No spoiler is also an option btw :thumbs:

Cheers,

Kris

it_gets_special_wheels_a_fixed_rear_spoiler_and_aluminum_mir_small_185879_zpsdaf95ef4.jpg

Audi_A5_S5_Heckspoiler_2_zps0dfac9cd.jpg

RDHFU03-25_p1_zpscbc40b20.jpg

No spoiler suits the a5 mate. Changes the proportions for the worse

Leave it as is

Are there any lip spoilers for it?

I was thinking about possibly going black to try and avoid it knocking off the lines, I thought B would have been the prefered choice but I was clearly wrong :lol:

If you painted it black it would look worse IMO not better. If your worried about how it looks that's more reason not to get that style

The second lip pjf posted is smart

Just leaving work just now, I will get a picture up of some of them with the whole car in the shot. Looks pretty decent :thumbs:

If you painted it black it would look worse IMO not better. If your worried about how it looks that's more reason not to get that style

The second lip pjf posted is smart

^^What LRF4N said....... painted to match the car colour

Yep, lip/ duck spoiler for me too.

+1. ;)

I like this one...

JC-ADA51003_CG.jpg

Or Kris have you thought about the spoiler from the new RS 5 convertible? Carbon fibre & would be pretty unique on an A5 if you could get one.

rs5-spoiler.jpg

Link:

http://fourtitude.com/news/aftermarket_tuner_news/a5-s5-owners-take-note-new-carbon-fiber-trunk-lip-from-rs-5-cabriolet/

• Like 1

Yep, lip/ duck spoiler for me too.

+1. ;)

I like this one...

JC-ADA51003_CG.jpg

Or Kris have you thought about the spoiler from the new RS 5 convertible? Carbon fibre & would be pretty unique on an A5 if you could get one.

rs5-spoiler.jpg

Link:

http://fourtitude.com/news/aftermarket_tuner_news/a5-s5-owners-take-note-new-carbon-fiber-trunk-lip-from-rs-5-cabriolet/

I do like them GM but i was showing the other half them tonight and her words. "Were is the point if its not noticeable"

This is also the person who told me my car zed looked rubbish with a spoiler so had to get the nismo :lol: