What's your best experience?

350zedd

Thought I'd start this off to balance out the other grim thread. :)

For me it was the birth of my 4 children. The first one being special I think, as its the first time! :cloud9:

Do you tell the oldest one their your favourite lol

They're all favourites!!! :group::lol:

Is this when we tell the story about the Rose Garden ( a house of ill repute just outside the army barracks in Belize) where we spent many a happy night taking advantage of the 2 for one weekday deals - not to mention the great relaxing massages they offered with a masseuse or four if you preferred and they would always ask "would you like extras" as they poured the warm oil ;)

Cause if it is that sort of thread

A. I'm not posting in it

and

B. It will end up in the Green room

:lol:

• Like 4

For me it was the birth of my 4 children. The first one being special I think, as its the first time! :cloud9:

Do you tell the oldest one their your favourite lol

They're all favourites!!! :group::lol:

I don't buy that......I reckon every parent has a favourite!

Sleeping in Taronga Zoo in Sydney was probably mine

The day I realised that never ever, ever, do I want children and can therefore spend all of my money on needlessly powerful cars and other boy's toys ;)

• Like 8

Waking up in recovery high on morphine and seeing my Mrs face and then stoned remember blurting out really loud " your pretty who are you "

I should also add that on the 20th of December we have been married 30 years .......woot

Edited by bytespc
  • Like 1

When I was 15 there was this girl I went to school with (she was way out of my league, but the heart wants what it wants :lol: ) and she knew I had a huge crush on her. One evening at a street party, working through the tightly packed crowd, I bumped into her. Without a word, she gave me a big smile and, totally out of the blue, proceeded to lay one on me. Before I knew it, she'd disengaged, whispered something softly in my ear and disappeared off into the night, leaving me dazed, aroused and with her taste and fragrance etching an indelible impression on my mind.

It was so unexepected and so awesome, it blew me away. Magic.

:cloud9:

• Like 3

When I was 15 there was this girl I went to school with (she was way out of my league, but the heart wants what it wants :lol: ) and she knew I had a huge crush on her. One evening at a street party, working through the tightly packed crowd, I bumped into her. Without a word, she gave me a big smile and, totally out of the blue, proceeded to lay one on me. Before I knew it, she'd disengaged, whispered something softly in my ear and disappeared off into the night, leaving me dazed, aroused and with her taste and fragrance etching an indelible impression on my mind.

It was so unexepected and so awesome, it blew me away. Magic.

:cloud9:

You should be writing books ...

... fiction !!! ;)

• Like 4

One of mine would have to be back packing through Kenya -Tanzania -Zanzibar -Zambia-Botswana -Namibia -South Africa with my wife a few years ago ! Amazing places and people . Every time I think of places over there I feel very very fortunate to have what I have and try not to take my family, friends , work and health for granted .

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 1

Meeting Mrs glrnet on 31st March 2006 after a failed first marriage and being on my own for 3 years. We got married on 31st March 5 years later. Never been happier :)

Aaaaahh, ....soppy ol'git. :lol::D;)

Seriously though I'm happy for you Graham. Been with my Mrs 11 years now and it's a great feeling when you meet the right person. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Meeting Mrs glrnet on 31st March 2006 after a failed first marriage and being on my own for 3 years. We got married on 31st March 5 years later. Never been happier :)

Aaaaahh, ....soppy ol'git. :lol::D;)

Seriously though I'm happy for you Graham. Been with my Mrs 11 years now and it's a great feeling when you meet the right person. :thumbs:

Oi, less of the "git" :lol: Thanks mate, it certainly is :)
  • Like 1