Go Pro mount

350 Russ

Can anyone recommend a decent external go pro suction mount for use on the car, thinking of doing some track days next year and having just bought an action cam it seems a shame not being able to mount it outside.

Ive seen the genuine go pro one but its about £30 so would be interested it there was anything out there as good for cheaper that anyone uses.

I bought a suction cup camera mount from eBay which was £5 odd delivered. Tried it using my Sony digital camera which is as heavy as a brick and it didn't fall off even with some spirited driving on a B road.

I'd bet a GoPro wouldn't even faze it. ;)

It was a similar one to this one which is actually listed for a GoPro which mine wasn't: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suction-Cup-Mount-For-GoPro-HD-Hero-3-2-Camera-1-4-Thread-Tripod-Mount-Nut-/390776605613?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5afc19cbad

:thumbs:

Suction cups can't be used on most track dyas - internally or externally - just in case you were thinking of using it for that ;)

I didn't know that, are helmet mounts ok?

Thanks for the suggestions folks, I'll give them a call on monday