Bucket Seats

Desey

I do.

no idea if they fit the Zed. they came out of a previous project.

they are fiberglassed track-day seats. with removable padding. you wont want these for a work commuter. I'm currently using them for my Gran Turismo nights (Playstation).

if i recall they are about 4kg each.

no rails or frames. just the seats.

if they sound any good for you i can get some measurements at the weekend ?

Pritchard

All bucket seats are not the same. I would STRONGLY recommend you sit in any ones you're thinking about buying before shelling out for them, as some are much more comfortable than others.

Budget doesn't always help either, as I've sat in some £800 seats that weren't anywhere near as comfy as my cheapy Sparco Sprint ones.

• Like 1

All bucket seats are not the same. I would STRONGLY recommend you sit in any ones you're thinking about buying before shelling out for them, as some are much more comfortable than others.

Budget doesn't always help either, as I've sat in some £800 seats that weren't anywhere near as comfy as my cheapy Sparco Sprint ones.

I Have had a multitude of bucket seats before and sat i quite a lot more, a benefit of living so close to silverstone is all my mates tend to be racers :teeth:

Just seeing if anyones got anything on a whim before i shell out again on seats. Had Sparco Sprints before and they rock but just testing the water :p

Recaro Profis are the best ive sat in but sooo expensive

Edited by Desey
  • Like 1