Piston Heads Sunday Service Goodwood (14th Dec)

terry06

Never been to a PH meet before and its in the middle of December so don't know what to expect but have put my name down anyway

I see there's at least 1 other 350 on the entrants list so far, anyone on here?

Anyone else going?

For those interested you have to put your name down on the list to get in

Information here: http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=31212

• Like 2

I was lucky enough to go to a PH sunday service at Aston Martin, which was pretty nice... not so much of a car meet, but basically Aston Martin had opened bits of the factory to walk round, with some older Astons on display as well. got to sit in a V8 vantage and a DB9 convertible, which was nice. They also had the one off concept racer on display, and there was a One-77 parked outside.

I think generally it very much depends on who's hosting it - when we were at aston we had a quick look round the other cars in the car park, but didn't speak to anyone else, only stayed about an hour.

• Like 1

Very likely that I'll be going, considering it's a 10 minute journey for me. But just trying to get it off work currently. Will keep you posted. Sunday Service is always good fun :) Might even take something from work :D

• Like 1

The Aston Martin one sounds really cool and I have read a bit and seen some pics of the MB World one but I'm a bit unsure what to expect from Goodwood. No museum etc to show us around so guessing it will be more like the breakfast club meets

They are combining it with a track day on the Saturday which would be good but I'm too chicken to take the zed on track just yet :surrender:

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a look through the list of cars attending and there's some nice motors going. I counted 7, possibly 8 350's :D

No 370's though :thumbdown:

Reserve list has over 70 cars too so should be a good turn out even if a lot of people drop out

• 2 weeks later...