What's on your Christmas list ?

ATTAK Z

Just a big Lottery win but failing that I will settle for a Cayman for now !! :lol:

:lol:

...And some people think women are hard to please?! :surrender::D;)

Watch it - you might just like what I would be spending my Lottery Monies on as there are plenty of cars, tracks etc planned......... plus loads more !!!

And invites to join in the fun - to a chosen few ..........nice people !!!!! ................... :lol:

I'm nice. :wiggle:

I always help people. :wave::innocent:

• Like 1

A free prostitute!

Clue's in the name sorry Wasso, ..they're never free unfortunately. Somebody always has to pay. :thumbdown:

Give me your beautiful BBK and I'll get you a lady friend for the evening. ;):D

Yeah but I want a free, zero cost. I'm clearly asking for too much, right?

One night for £2k hmmmm she best be bloody hot and go like the clappers!

F-Type for me too.

As far as your grand daughter she will be inundated with gifts I'm sure so how about a gift of grandparents time. Maybe a day out at the zoo? It's a completely different day out over winter and can be a great day out.

That way you and her have a great gift and more importantly memories last a lot longer than toys

Just an alternative suggestion :)

• Like 1

F-Type for me too.

As far as your grand daughter she will be inundated with gifts I'm sure so how about a gift of grandparents time. Maybe a day out at the zoo? It's a completely different day out over winter and can be a great day out.

That way you and her have a great gift and more importantly memories last a lot longer than toys

Just an alternative suggestion :)

Great idea, and then a cuddly toy of her favourite animal at the Zoo shop 😊

For Christmas i'd like, A dry sunny day with no clouds, a temperature of around 15 degrees C, hardly anyone on the roads, so I can drive my super clean zed that has been polished, with tyre dressing to drive it around for as long as I want.

In 1994 it was 14.2 C around here on Christmas Day, U.K record is 16, set in Scotland strangely, so I guess there's a remote chance :) .

Pete

• Like 1

Peace, quiet and no TV

we'll all come and visit and rev up outside :thumbs: and just for good measure - throw in a couple of doughnuts

YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME...HAHAHA!!! :tumbleweed: ............................ corrected that spelling for you ^^^ :bangin:

Aint it just Dohnuts? lol or Donuts.

Doughnuts, donuts or dohnuts....whatever!! :shrug: ......................................but never donoughts :teeth:

no - as i typed it......................do noughts ie not the edible kind :lol: :lol: otherwise the zed shed crew would turn up :surrender:

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 1

Off to view some puppies this week and if all goes well I shall be picking up around Christmas :thumbs: Another present to myself will be getting my body kit fitted and sprayed :thumbs:

Don't forget a dog is not just for Christmas, If you keep the meat in a fridge you can have sandwiches on New Years Eve

Calm down it was a joke OK :lol:

• Like 1

Off to view some puppies this week and if all goes well I shall be picking up around Christmas :thumbs: Another present to myself will be getting my body kit fitted and sprayed :thumbs:

Don't forget a dog is not just for Christmas, If you keep the meat in a fridge you can have sandwiches on New Years Eve

Calm down it was a joke OK :lol:

Oh right I was only going to keep it for Christmas day then dump it down the road :p

Though now you mention food/meat I'm liking your idea better ;)

• Like 1