bodyshop in south london

Pingu2

is there anyone who can recommend a good bodyshop in south london - still need to get my nismo spoiler painted and fitted! (keep forgetting!)

i just drove over to xquisite automotive to find they have moved (they dont answer the phone number on their website either).. anyone have contact details for them?

well its a bit far but if nothing else is suggested .. - would rather find somewhere nearer if possible!

i dont want to go a shop with no recommendation - and none of my friends actually have a car worth more than 20p (I shouldnt hang out with these damn hippies!)

Xquisite have moved to Croydon about a week ago. The number should still work though as it has been transferred over.

Stick with it, speak to a guy by the name of K. He knows me so might cut you a deal :thumbs:

or charge you more :lol:

:nospam:

Rich coming from the spam king :p

Andy was that the place that did your car, wasnt there some slight spider cracks in front bumper?

I'm hardly the spam king....I think that crown is yours and yours alone!

Yeah, Xquisite did mine and I have got cracks in the front bumper but that's because it caught on a speed bump every day going in and out of my old place of work so it took a bruising! Typical that they removed the bump a week after I left!! :lol:

I'm hardly the spam king....I think that crown is yours and yours alone!

Yeah, Xquisite did mine and I have got cracks in the front bumper but that's because it caught on a speed bump every day going in and out of my old place of work so it took a bruising! Typical that they removed the bump a week after I left!! :lol:

lol, I think I hit that mini planted roundabout on the way to your house cracked my front bumper last time :blush:

• 2 weeks later...